Tim Pearce ... manager/technical director/FOH Sound +44(0)7711 11 28 50
- Ideal performance area is forty-six (40) feet wide and twenty two (22) feet deep from front curtain to backcloth (Minimum performance area is thirty-two (30) feet wide by fifteen (15) feet deep).
- 7 matching chairs with no arms
- There must be easy access to focus all stage lighting both front of house and onstage.
- Stage floor should be dark, preferably black and must be thoroughly washed before the show.
- Air temperature of stage area may not be less than 20 degrees Celsius or more than 25 degrees Celsius.
- Presenter / booker / promoter shall guarantee security of company's equipment in the venue at all time from load-in until load-out.
- Black masking, borders and full stage black rear curtain.
- The company makes no unreasonable demands with regard to lighting, but wishes the presenter / booker / promoter to bear in mind that the most effective presentation depends on adequate lighting. We require 8 independent spotlights open white plus colour washes of primary blue & red as well as deep magenta and amber.
- In addition there needs to be full white coverage for the curtain call. It is also essential that the lighting be focused at a steep angle so as to minimize any spill on to the projection screen at the rear of the stage. Low front lighting, for example from the front of the auditorium balcony, could bounce on to the screen and impair the projection.
- The PA system should be prepared prior to the arrival of the Company’s technical staff at the venue.
Sound equipment must be agreed in advance with the Company; however it must be not lower powered than 2 x 6 kW and include subwoofers. The system should be prepared prior to the arrival of the Companyʼs technical staff and so configured that the sound coverage is adequate everywhere in the auditorium. The system should be free from noises and hums, the loudspeakers should not be positioned behind the front mic line.
- 30 input channels a minimum of 4 pre fade foldback sends or onstage monitor mixer plus full parametric EQ on each channel.
Please do NOT provide Yamaha LS9 mixer.
- 8 compressors & 3 gates
- 1 monitor wedge is required (3 monitor sends use our in-ear system)
- 32 band equalisers on both the front of house system and one monitor send
- High quality reverb unit
- 10 boom mic stands plus 2 short boom stands
- We provide all mics, & cabling which will reach a stage box either stage left or right.
- A detailed channel list will be provided before our arrival.
- Large screen (at least 10m x 6m) hung centre stage behind the band roughly 10m back from the centre mic. Exact hanging position will be specified based on the stage plans provided by the presenter / booker / promoter. Projection is 16:9 ratio.
- High definition projector with HDMI input 1080i. The projection should be powerful enough to be used with some controlled lighting on stage and still give a well defined image.
- The projection will be run from a MACbook Pro at the lighting desk, so there must be a cable available beside the lighting console.
- We require a monitor positioned so that the band can see what is projected on the screen behind them.
- We require a mono audio feed from the MACbook Pro running the projection to the front of house sound desk. This provides the band with an audio sync track.
- Presenter / booker / promoter is responsible for providing at its own expense all technicians as required by local union regulations. Where no union rules are in effect, presenter / booker / promoter must arrange for and pay requisite number of non-union technicians as necessary to rig/focus/supervise lighting and sound.
- 4 twin beds, 1 double and 1 single - all with with breakfast. A rooming list will be provided.